Shendandoah Comic and Toy Show is working directly with the CDC and the Rockingham County Fairgrounds on all Covid measures to make sure the event is safe and healthy for everyone.
All measures are subject to change, but at this time the following measures are currently in place:
• Masks are not required but are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for all attendees indoors.
We will have free masks available at the check-in booths while they last.
ATTENDANCE AND OCCUPANCY
• Scaled down Exhibit Hall, Cap on attendees, and Reduced Max Occupancy for Panels and Programming.
• Wider Aisles have been planned for Maximum Social Distancing. Social Distancing of 6ft throughout is strongly encouraged. Wherever you can, please leave distance between yourself and others, and minimize physical contact like hugs, handshakes, and high fives when interacting with others.
• Hand Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit hall and lobby. And we encourage everyone to bring hand sanitizer and to wash their hands often.
• We ask that all attendees self evaluate prior to coming to the show in order to protect others at the event. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event, please do not enter the convention center.
Can I take my mask off to eat?
Yes. But you must only eat in designated spaces.
Can I take my mask off for photos?
For QUICK selfies. Yes.
What kind of masks are acceptable?
APRIL 30, 2022
MAIN DOORS 10:30
ENDS AT 4:30 PM